1. Complete creating your index.html
page, following the instructions
we used during our lab session.
2. Using Netscape Composer, or any
other authoring tool of your choice, create two more pages, which will
eventually be the web pages that come up when you click on the hyperlinks
Resume and Links
in your index.html page. The first page should be called resume.html,
and the second should be called link.html. They should contain
resume.html: This page
should contain your current resume. Here's
a sample resume, that you could use as a starting point. When you're actually looking for a job, you'll
probably need to get more professional. Here
are some useful links if you want to create a more elaborate resume.
Feel free to add any other information.
page should contain three or more hyperlinks, to the three web pages you
found for your first assignment, and any other web pages you want to add
hyperlinks to. Here's a sample links page to get you started. For your reference, the
Assignment 1 links were the following:
In addition, you can put in any other hyperlinks
you want to.
After you create each page, check to see whether
it looks the way you want it to, by clicking on the Preview button.
After this, upload it to the Stern Web Server. Instructions on how
to do this are in our lab
instructions. You will need to upload the files one by one.
Make sure that the file name under HTML Filename is correct (i.e.
resume.html or links.html). After you publish both pages, go to your
URL, and test the two links you created in index.html (during the
lab session). In other words, clicking on Resume
should take you to your newly created resume.html page, and clicking
on Links should take you to the newly
created link.html page.
- The best (in your opinion) web site of any current or old movie, apart from this one: The Blair Witch Project. Ideally, find a site that is the official movie web site (though if you find one that is better than the official site, feel free to submit that -- you won't lose any credit).
- The web site of a person who shares your name (preferably both last and first). Try and find someone whose background/achievements you find interesting.
- A web site which features a collection of audio files, or one or more audio files that you particularly like.